Monday, 30 June 2014
Music + Voice overs
Music is an important aspect to the overall mood of the movie trailer. I will need to have a fun, light melody to start as i am trying to create a happy joyful mood while showing Louis as a cute adorable dog. To contrast with this happy music, i will use a more threatening and darker song to convey the tension and conflict within the film. An obstacle i will need to overcome is that i cannot use copyrighted music meaning i must find royalty free music that is legal for use. I will do this by using the sound effects and music provided through imovie and after effects and also by finding music through the website http://incompetech.com. I will also add in voiceovers of screams and the sounds of a people in a threatening situation over top of the scary music. The use of voice overs will add dialogue and create a sense of jumpiness and fear upon the viewer. I want to do this by taking voice recordings of a pretend emergency 911 call and people screaming and yelling out, acted out by my sister and little cousins, and then editing it in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment